Dedicated to Developing Responsible Herbal Practice
Established in 2002 by Susan Wynn, DVM, CVA, CVCH, AHG, DACVN
WHY JOIN THE VBMA?
Joining provides access to Members Only services such as:
• Listserve for daily consultation and education
• Discounts on continuing education
• A Professional Listing in our Web Directory
• Our Online Journal for Practitioners
• Professional certification for notable educational or career achievements
• Access to our Herbal Wiki
• Use of our Classifieds section for job posting or job seeking.
• Resources page with links to publications, websites and videos suggested by VBMA members.
Becoming a member...who can join?
• Regular Membership is open to any veterinarian with an interest in herbal medicine. $80/year
• Associate Membership is for Non-Veterinarian herbalists who have extensive experience with
veterinary herbal medicine, provided they are professional members of the AHG or NIMH, or have
equivalent experience. $80/year
• Veterinary Student Memberships are available. FREE!
• Multiple Membership is available to family or hospital groups (so that each e-mail address can have
access to the listserv, get a web password, etc.). To qualify, the snail mail address of each group member
must be the same. $80/year for first member, $45/year for each additional member.
• Developing Countries: VBMA accepts membership applications and grants membership to qualified
applicants in developing countries. $30/year
How can I join?
Veterinarians in the US, CLICK HERE to join now. You will be required to input the proper credentials before checking out.
International Veterinarians, please CLICK HERE. If you're in a developing country, you may receive a $50 credit off our regular membership price.
Associate Membership: CLICK HERE to join now. In order for your membership to be approved, you must provide either a resume, a letter verifying your professional membership in either the AHG or NIMH, a copy of your NCCAOM certification, a reference from a veterinarian, of details of your herbal training and experience (especially pertaining to your practice with animals). All Associate membership applications NOT meeting the above requirements will be reviewed by the VBMA Board of Directors provided you can still document 2 years clinical experience INCLUDING ANIMALS, provide a resume, veterinarian's reference, and details of your herbal training and experience pertaining to animals.
Student Membership: CLICK HERE to join now. Proof of student status via a copy of current student photo ID or other proof of enrollment is required.
We accept Visa, MC, Discover and American Express cards via PayPal processing...or you can use your PayPal account funds.
All content © Veterinary Botanical Medicine Association (VBMA) 2016.
The VBMA is not affiliated with the American College of Veterinary Botanical Medicine (ACVBM).
Website created & maintained by