Coming October 2020, in conjunction with the ACVBM Annual Conference at the Graduate Hotel in beautiful downtown Eugene, Oregon. Join us on October 25th for the Mushroom Festival, followed by two days of lectures, and finally our 2020 EcoTour at Belknap Hot Springs 10/28 – 10/30.
You choose which events you wish to attend! More info available soon.
Wednesday July 24th 2019 8:00 PM Eastern US Time
For the very first time, we’ll be holding our annual meeting online.
Why online instead of at AHVMA? Lots of great reasons!
• No need to travel, which means no travel expenses.
• Attend from anywhere – home, office, or on your mobile using the app.
• Provides an opportunity for ALL of our members to participate easily.*
• Q&A feature allows your questions & concerns to be addressed.
• Get ‘personal’ with our presenters via a live feed on your screen.
• Connect with other members using the group chat feature.
• Too busy or can’t make the live session? A recording will be available!
WE HOPE YOU’LL JOIN US – EMAIL INVITATIONS WILL BE SENT TO ALL CURRENT VBMA MEMBERS IN EARLY JULY.
On May 16th, 2019 Dr. Janice Huntingford presented an incredibly informative webinar on the use of herbs in post-surgical rehab and recovery environments for the VBMA. VBMA Members who missed this continuing education opportunity may purchase a recording for $70, non-member cost is $115.00. Order below.
Webinar Recording: USE OF HERBAL MEDICINE ALONGSIDE CONVENTIONAL CANCER TREATMENT
USE OF HERBAL MEDICINE ALONGSIDE CONVENTIONAL CANCER TREATMENT webinar from December 12th 2019. You'll be emailed a link to view a recording of this webinar within three business days of placing your order.
FREE for all VBMA Members – a link to download a copy has been posted on the listserv for you.
If you’re not a VBMA Member, you can purchase a copy below.
Journal of Veterinary Botanical Medicine: Spring 2019 Vol 12 Issue 19
A link to download the file will be emailed after your order is completed.